Sunday, June 21, 2009

Simpleton

I am a simple person. You can't tell that by looking at my shoes.

My mind operates somewhat mathematically. There is a yes or no answer to everything with the occasional theorem or unanswerable word problem (such as the two trains running word problem I never answered correctly). You either like me or you don't. You either love me or you don't. I don't do this or that because these or those consequences are greater than the consequences I am willing to pay.

My main objective (and this is my life stripped down to it's bare minimum) is to stay alive and out of jail. Other goals include staying unharmed, sheltered, fed. Clothed is one. Employed is a good one. You know, basics.

Happy and loved is good too. I'm happy and loved. I don't have a "mate", but I do have enough friends and family that love me enough to keep my mind off of what lacks in my life. Which is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment