Saturday, June 27, 2009

Happy Funny Sexy

What type of guy do you like? What do you look for in a man? Stability? Honesty? Provider? Intelligence?

Blah Blah Blah

I like a man that doesn't make me mad. I like a man that makes me laugh. I like a man who is nice to look at. I like a man who is (dare I say it) a man who is nice to look at. Happy. Funny. Sexy. That's what I like.

All the other stuff is secondary. I won't have a chance to find out about all the other stuff if he doesn't at least pass the HappyFunnySexy test. He can have a great job, a Masters Degree in AstroPhysics. A killer pension and a beach house on top of a regular house in a nice neighborhood. Possibly a mutually agreeable pet, a beagle or a goldfish. No children or strange ex (or current) wives or girlfriends. Being with him is like counting vacuum tracks in the carpet.

Or...

He might say the craziest, most hilarious things. He likes to watch movies with you or you just sit and talk sometimes. He never tries to push your buttons or test your gangster. He is tall and muscular and always groomed and smells good. He probably has good kisses and Beethoven's 5th Symphony bursts from the walls when you have sex. He's fantastic! He lives with his girlfriend or wife of 3 years, they have two children together. He has an older kids with his first wife. He has warrants. He pays child support and the mortgage on the house he shares with his significant. And he has two pit bulls.

You know, I'm stuck.

1 comment:

  1. good kisses are nice as long as I am the only woman that he is kissing.

    ReplyDelete