Friday, March 15, 2013

Celebrities. Because that's how I feel about it.

Random thoughts about famous people.

Halle Berry: I don't know anyone who knows her. I don't know her either. I hear she's crazy, mostly because most of her relationships haven't worked out. But then, whose hasn't. Say what you want, but she's almost 50. And she looks like THAT.

Michelle Obama: I love her. I get angry when people talk about her. So I only look at pictures. I don't read the articles.

Donna Summer: She was just awesome. Seriously.

I love T.I.

As much as I used to lust after Terrell Owens, we totally would have gotten divorced.
 I didn't like Destiny's Child. I do like Beyonce.

I think anyone who thinks Beyonce faked a pregnancy is stupid.

I like all 5 Kardashian sisters, their mom, and Bruce Jenner.

Kim Kardashian- Damon Thomas. Ray J. Reggie Bush. Kris Humphries. Kanye West. That makes 5 people. Some of you ladies are throwing boulders in glass houses. Some of you dudes are severely underestimating how many dudes women dates by the time they are 30.

I don't understand the African baby adoption phenomenon either. But I guess living with Madonna, Sandra Bullock, Brad and Angelina, or Charlize Theron couldn't be all that bad in the grand scheme of things.

I want to trip Linsdsay Lohan.

Paris Hilton disappeared from the news, and that is awesome. (and good for her).

I am not mad at Nene Leaks.

I am mad at Lil' Kim. And Vivica Fox. But not at Joan Rivers. Hmm.

Not mad at Tyler Perry either.

What exactly does Ashanti do now?

I wish Stevie Wonder would cut his dreads off.

I don't like Prince's afro. But I still love Prince.

Can someone start a petition to get George Clinton's royalties back for him?

When was the last time you saw a music video on tv from start to finish?

I am sad about Whitney Houston and Michael Jackson. But I hadn't listened to any new stuff from them since the 90's. So I guess I was already prepared. And yet, not ready for Donna Summer.

I want to walk up to all the people on American Idol and say "Can't nonayall sing!" Maybe one or two of them. But man, some of them are really bad.

That is all (for today)






No comments:

Post a Comment